Hire Standards, LLC
50000 to $70000
Associate Director of Development
An Atlanta-based health sciences center responsible for education of health professionals, research affecting health and illness, patient care, and policies for prevention and treatment of disease is seeking an Associate Director of Development. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who demonstrates a strong passion for development in the non-profit sector.
Opportunity to work closely with a non-profit focused on Jewish Women's Health.
The Associate Director of Development will create and oversee the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising to include securing lead annual and major gifts from alumni and friends, grateful patients and families, corporations, and foundations in support of students, faculty, programs, and facilities.
• Build donor relationships and solicit lead annual, and major gifts from new and existing donors.
• Plan and coordinate special events and fundraising projects.
• Develop strategies for marketing new and existing programs.
• Research donor histories and solicitation strategies.
• Write and edit proposals and other promotional materials.
• Design and generate various reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3 years of experience in higher education, development, fund raising, or a related field.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership, organization, and planning skills.
• Understanding the Jewish community is a plus.
• Medical, dental and vision plan
• Excellent retirement benefits
It is this company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
$50000 to $70000
2 Years Experience
Job Posted On
Times this job has been viewed
Job is posted for
Atlanta , Georgia 30322
This job is posted by
Third Party Recruiter - Applications are sent to a 3rd Party Recruiter.
Hire Standards, LLC
Website : http://www.hire-standards.com/
Hire Standards was established in 2002 by Eugenia Mena who possesses over ten years of staffing industry experience. We can customize any personnel package to accommodate your business requirements. We have placed personnel for manufacturing, administrative, customer service, and many other types of staffing needs. We can accommodate your need for one staff member to hundreds. Hire Standards is privileged to provide services to clients such as: Arizona Natural Resources, USDA, City of Phoenix, RCD Cleaners and many more. Hire Standards was among the staffing companies that provided service for the 2008 Super-Bowl and 2009 All-Star NBA games. Personalized 10 to 30 hour General Industry outreach training is available by an official General Industry Outreach Trainer.