WAYS FUNDRAISING USA:
Ways Fundraising USA is an industry leader in face-to-face field fundraising working on behalf of some of the largest charities and nonprofits in the USA. Right now we work to end global and domestic poverty for children, work to help protect animals all over the world, and protect and save our environment here in the USA and across the globe. We truly believe in making a difference and face-to-face fundraisers are the cornerstone of our fundraising strategy, working hand-in-hand with our charity partners.
Face-to-face fundraising is the single most efficient form of raising awareness and funds for charities. Its true! Something so simple, talking to fellow humans, is actually the best way to spread the word for and keep alive global charities. This career opportunity will have you working at our Minneapolis location at the Mall of America representing Save the Children as well as the The Nature Conservancy. You will speak with people face-to-face, educating them about and simultaneously inspiring them on our charities. Using your passionate knowledge of the charity, you will help Save the Children and TNC obtain quality, regular, and committed monthly donors. Everyday you get to go home knowing that youve helped make the world a better place. All it takes is a smile, a heart-felt and inspirational chat, and an ask. Thats it!
* You will be taught industry leading fundraising skills training from the best of the best!
* You will obtain continual support and coaching to help you succeed and grow.
* Lessons are designed and available to help you reach your full potential and to learn in a fun and flexible way!
* Part time or full time. You chose! (3 day minimum.)
* Immediate hire and start, we have work to do!
* 7.5 hour shifts Mon thru Sun, 10am-6pm or 11am-7pm.
* An amazing chance to accelerate your career with a fast growing company.
* Were growing quickly, so there is lots of room for fast progression launching new markets in 2018 for those who are highly motivated!
* You can grow to a Team Leader position, $20 per hr industry leading bonuses or a Campaign Manager position, $50k per annum industry leading bonuses!
* Teamwork and communication.
* Incentives and competition.
* Training and coaching.
* Get paid to fight the good fight with like-minded individuals.
* Have fun and make friends for life!
* Paid time off.
* Monthly social events.
* Travel opportunities across the USA & to Australia.
* Incentives and recognition awards.
* Relocation packages to launch new city campaigns.
* National training conference opportunities.
* Are you eager to learn?
* Are you passionate, committed, and energetic?
* Do you take a stand for what you believe in?
* Do you want to believe in a better world?
* Are you driven, team and self motivated, and eager to learn?
* Do you want to have a job that is both humanitarian and fun?
* Do you enjoy talking to people?
* Are you ready to work hard and go home feeling fulfilled?
* Are you able to be on your feet all day - talking, laughing, and chatting about charity?
* If you said yes to these questions, then you are prequalified!
* $14/hour trainee wage daily and weekly bonus.
* $16/hour fundraiser industry leading daily & weekly bonuses.
* Medical, dental and vision.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?