The **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a qualified Leadership Annual Giving Associate. This position will serve as the Annual Programs front-line gift officer in the Office of Institutional Advancement.
The incumbent’s responsibilities are focused on securing annual gifts from alumni and friends starting at the $1,000 level.
In this role, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
- Qualify, solicit, and manage an assigned portfolio of prospects
- Work with colleagues across Development and Alumni Relations to develop and implement strategies leading to signed gift agreements
- Coordinate and complete stewardship tasks in partnership with Donor Relations and Stewardship
- Maintain accurate records in the Advance database system
Minimum Related Experience Level Required
2-3 years experience
Additional Education and/or Experience Essential to the Position
Bachelor’s degree required.
Superior verbal and written skills.
Must be able and willing to travel.
At least two (2) years in an Annual Giving program environment, with evidence of direct contact with annual giving donors, comfortable with the qualification approach as practiced at the University, and experience with stewardship techniques.
Experience interacting with academic deans/department heads in a Development context preferred.
Child Protection Clearances
The following PA Act 153 clearances and background checks may be required prior to commencement of employment and as a condition of continued employment: PA State Police Criminal Record Check,
Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance.
For position finalists, employment with the University will require successful completion of a background check.
Scheduled Work Hours
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If Varied Work Schedule, Please Specify
If Part Time, Actual Standard Weekly Hours
The University offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package for all full-time and part-time regular employees including:
• Education benefits and a retirement plan with employer match
• Group medical insurance, life insurance, and optional vision and dental insurance
• Free transit service within Allegheny County for employees of the Oakland campus (Port Authority Transit)
• Time off benefits including vacation, sick and personal time
For more information regarding the University’s benefits package, please visit ****Posting ID