Spherion Staffing LLC
Spherion 2,375 reviews -
This is a full time direct hire position for the right candidate. Will consider a Manager level with a few more years' experience in leading and non-profit development. Coordinator role will be considered at $18-22/HR but Manager candidate preferred. Upbeat, fun environment with heavy emphasis on Grant Writing.
To apply please go to www.spherionjobcentral.com or email JanaVenable@spherion.com
- Works with the Director of Development and Communciations to develop and execute annual campaign. Provides critical thinking to improve existing strategies and incorporate new strategies.
- Develops and oversees a comprehensive annual appeal program, including strategies to incorporate e-campaigns and direct mail with a focus on new donor acquisition and increasing average gift amounts.
- Stewards established donors and identifies major donor prospects.
- Drafts proposals or provides team support to foundational, corporate, and government funders in support of general operating or special project funds; develops cogent budget presentations.
- Responsible for large annual grant management
- Point-person to developing two bi-annual newsletters and annual report. Works to create compelling content that share stories of our nonprofit impact.
- Maintains presence at local functions as requested from the Director of Development and Communciations.
- Organizes fundraising events including both external and internal events; oversees production of materials, communication activities, sponsorship acquisition etc.
- Participates in the update of the Development annual budget and grants calendar.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm flex time
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Highly Proficient in MS Office
- 2 years experience in nonprofit development work with proven track record to meet goals.
- Familiarity with core development principles: donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship, annual appeal programs, grant writing, events, storytelling etc. highly desireable
- Excellent writing skills are a MUST
- Prev grant experience preferred
- Outgoing, professional, energetic, friendly personality
- Multitask and shift priorities as needed
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
15 hours ago -
Duties / Expectations:
Works to create compelling content that share stories of our nonprofit impact- 2 years experience in nonprofit development work with proven track record to---
Spherion® has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it’s not our size or our 65+ years of experience that has earned us the respect and loyalty of our customers – it is our local focus, personalized service and passion for excellence! A National Staffing Leader with a Local Focus Since 1946, Spherion has been offering companies a unique combination of personalized customer service backed by the resources, knowledge and geographic breadth of a $2 billion workforce leader. It’s like getting the best of both worlds: dedicated local service and robust national support.