Purpose of the Corporate Fundraising Executive Jobs
The main purpose of the job of a corporate fundraising executive is to work closely with the colleagues in the dynamic and growing Corporate Events. The role of a proficient corporate fundraising executive encompasses developing and managing relationships to ensure high fund raising.
Key Accountabilities of a corporate fundraising executive
Apart from maintaining fruitful relationships with prominent members of the society, the job of a corporate fund raising executive has some of the following key accountabilities:
- Working with Corporate Fundraising Team to provide day to day management that aims for maximum fundraising and provides awareness on the fund raising benefits.
- To incorporate creative ways to involve maximum people in the overall fund raising process that results in maximizing the fundraising.
- To meet the fundraising targets and receive the desired support.
- Working with the fundraising manager to develop plans and an efficient corporate fundraising executive must ensure that the tasks are carried on time and in liaising with the relevant parties.
- Represent the purpose of fundraising and build strong relationships with key contacts and key sponsors.
- A corporate fund raising executive must be able to ensure that all the donations are properly acknowledged and good records are maintained.
- To maintain and update the database that contains the fundraising records and a corporate fundraising executive must be able to not only maintain the database but also assure that the databases are accurate.
- Corporate fund raising executive is accountable to maximize the media coverage and maximize the fund raising opportunities.
- To be an active member of the corporate meetings and be involved with other corporate activities, as appropriate.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Energy and ability to meet under own initiatives and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage the workload and think creatively.
- Positive and flexible approach towards other members of the team.
- Ability to work varied hours, including traveling both local and abroad.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects.
- Commitment towards work.
Education and Desirables
- Bachelor’s level degree
- Experience of managing relationships with senior staff members.
- Talent to motivate the staff
- Experience working with motivational volunteers.